Tuesday 3 August 2010

LeAvInG


You just left
Without any words
Without any sounds

And suddenly I feel lonely
Eventhough I said goodbye first

I saw you this morning
We had the same room
But we didn't say anything

Honestly...I missed our sharing moments
I missed the way we're joked each other
The way we're shared our story
And most of all, I missed our friendship

Do you remember my last message?
About your birthday and your study
Someday I will go for somewhere
And somehow, I'm pretty sure that we will meet again
At somewhere only God knows

Dear, I wish you all the best


2 comments:

  1. mmmmm,,,untuk yang ini bener2 no comment banget dah,,just wanna say "go go power rangers" heheheh. take care dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nella, do you know, who i talked about?
    Gw menyayangkan pertemanan yg tidak berlangsung lama itu....

    ReplyDelete